Friday, November 20, 2009

Apron Explosion--The Saga Continues

I thought I was nearly done with aprons but my sister-in-law's aprons have spurred an epidemic.  I have three more to make for her friend for Thanksgiving.  So....I am thankful for the fact others appreciate my work and make requests.  Yeah.

There was left over fabric from the last project and it was enough to make a cute little "helper" apron for my sweet kissey great niece Kiersten.  I can only hope she likes it.  Little kids sometimes can be hard to please but it is a companion to her MeeMaw's apron so that is a plus.

Back to feet...the sewing type.  This latest project I got to use three different feet: one for doing pintucks; another for edging and top stitching; and yet another for ruffling and gathering.  This sewing feet thing is getting really easy and fun--plus the end product is so much nicer.

On a sad note, one of my sewing machines "shot craps" and lost.  It's not very old and hasn't been overly used so here I am down to one machine again.  Thank goodness for eBay.  I managed to find a replacement of the same brand and make for $42.00.

Happy sewing and creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment