Thursday, November 5, 2009

Good Morning

Blogging is a fabulous way to let others know what you are thinking. This morning is a Grrrrrrrrreat day. I've been up since 3:20 and as soon as the laundry was going I sat down at my machine. First order....try out the pin-tuck foot since I managed to buy two twin needles...just what is needed to make the pin-tucks tuck. It's all so amazing. Then I used the ruffler again. So much to play with.

Speaking of pin-tucks, my best friend advised me to pin-tuck the portion of fabric that will be used prior to laying out the pattern. What a fabulous idea. I have a little girls apron that will have a pin-tucked top and was trying to figure out how to figure for the tucks. Doing that section prior to laying out the pattern is the perfect answer because I won't have to worry about measuring and accuracy. Great suggestion.

Off to make beds and vacuum. Happy playing in fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment