Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kitchen Diva--Aprons for All

Nothing makes a morning start off right than a great cup of coffee and another finished project. This morning I put the finishing touches on a project for my sister-in-law and dear friend (one in the same), Lynnette. She loves aprons and sent me fabric to sew a few. In the mean time I've found a darling print and made her another. This one is called "The Old Fashion" because it is a more traditional version of days past where aprons used to be longer, along with hems. I like these because the provide more coverage from spills and messes in the kitchen. It's got the big pocket to put things in and a sweet little ruffle at the botton to make it "girlie." All this aside, let's pray she likes it because she will see it here for the first time. More aprons from the KitchenDiva to come.

For those who don't know, I'm working on a pattern and product line of aprons called KitchenDiva. This one will definitely go into my pattern line for development. There must always be a prototype and someone to field test the product. I'm fortunate to have a couple of really great friends, a sister-in-law, a daughter, and other family members who don't mind my sewing fascination and musings. Thanks to you all for your support.

Now it's time to go finish a quilt that's been sitting on the shelf for almost one year. All that is left is the binding and I cut it out this morning. Happy fabric and sewing to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment