Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Foot Fetish II, A Journey of Discovery

So today I was surprise to find my two new sewing feet in the mailbox. You have to imagine that I day dreamed all day about using them. It was a day filled with anxiousness as the hours ticked by so slowly.

Once at home with my little package I tried out the 1/4" roll hemmer first. The results are amazing. In quick order the new ruffler was installed on my machine and I gave it a whirl. Wow, my ruffles and pleats need work but still the beginning of this learning experience is well underway.

During a free moment I visited a site today, CreativeSewingSolutions.com. Here they have little mini videos of the different feet they sell and how they work. It was heaven. In between teaching webinars I learned something new myself....Hurray!

Kudos to my sister-in-law, Lynnette, for loving the aprons I mailed to her. We can only hope she gets as much joy out of wearing them as I did sewing them. I have visions of more aprons dancing in my head.

Happy sewing, happy fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment