Saturday, November 21, 2009

Visions of Quilts Dance in Her Head

Slowly but surely I'm getting caught up on projects and house upkeep.  It's a challenge at times but one this hyperactive lady can rise to.  Especially while I'm in my creative mode.

Last night I slept awful.  It was a night filled with visions of quilts and quilt patterns dancing in my head.  My latest quilt top...see below...I see as large and small spirals scattered about the quilt.  I got the idea from my best friend Phyllis is a quilt she showed me.  It just made sense and I think I can do it in pretty quick order.  The quilt is someone's (don't know who yet) Christmas gift.  Yeah for getting things off the shelf and moving out toward the door.

Got my new/used sewing machine last night from UPS.  It had a bonus I wasn't expecting--a generic carrying case.  This will be useful for carrying either machine with me when I go someone to sew.  Hip Hip Hooray for bonuses.  Gotta love it.

The cats got a bonus as well--a box filled with shipping peanuts and bubble wrap.  Annie was on it like stink on kitty litter.  She loves boxes with lids and playing with the peanuts.  I'll leave the mess she's made for another day so she can have full blessings of the bonus box.

Off to create.  Happy sewing and creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment